Sunday, March 4, 2012

Young Minds - "The Power of Movement".

Click here for Young Minds 2012 speaker offer Matt Cornell.pdf

Hello!

I'm presenting my TEDx Talk - "The Power of Movement and it's affect on our state of being" at the Young Minds Conference in Sydney in June. -www.youngminds.org.au

TEDx.TheMattmosphere.com <- you can click this link to see the TEDx version

I have attached a page explaining how to get 50% off for under 21's and other discounts as a friend or colleague of mine. I have also attached a program of the whole event. I don't get any commissions from your attendance, just spreading the word in the hopes that even those of you who aren't interested will see value enough to continue spreading the word to those you think may be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment